Content management, or CM, is a set of processes and technologies that support the evolutionary life cycle of digital information. This digital information is often referred to as content or, to be precise, digital content. Digital content may take the form of text, such as documents, multimedia files, such as audio or video files, or any other file type which follows a content lifecycle which requires management.
- Import and creation of documents and multimedia material.
- Identification of all key users and their roles.
- Assign roles and responsibilities to different instances of content categories or types.
- Definition of workflow tasks.
- Tracking and managing multiple versions of a single instance of content.
- Publishing the content to a repository to support access to the content.
This seminar is aimed at IT-management involved in deciding and implementing strategies